Laman

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Iori Cosplaying Babydoll from Sucker Punch


Model: Iori
Character: Babydoll
Movie: Sucker Punch

Most of the cosplay characters I post here are taken from manga/anime/game characters. But today, the character is taken from a movie, a western movie, called Sucker Punch. I watch the movie several times but I never finish watching the movie till the end. The plot is very slow, not my taste.

One of the scene that I like is when "Babydoll", the main character, was told to dance. So, she imagined herself as a japanese student fought giant samurai. Awesome scene, it was like you watch a video clip.

The uniform she wore was the usual japanese student uniform, sailor uniform. Iori is very good in cosplaying the character. Wearing blonde wig and blue eyes lense make Iori no different with the real Babydoll.


No comments:

Post a Comment